Tjänst: Quality Supplier Development Manager to Paulig Foods
Företag: Paulig Foods
Sista ansökan: 2018-07-09
Ansökan: Ansök här
With around 850 employees in 13 countries and sales in 34, the Paulig Foods division of Paulig Group is an international player to be reckoned with. Under the brand names Santa Maria, Risenta and Gold&Green, the division offers international food concepts, flavourings and naturally healthy food products. Net sales amounts to approx. 350 million EUR (2017) Visit www.pauliggroup.com for further information.
About the job
As a Quality Supplier Development Manager in Paulig Foods Division at Paulig Group, you will be responsible for our supplier development in terms of food safety, environment (external and working environment) and sustainable sourcing. The role also requires having a deep understanding of the processes and risks within the supply chain of traded products, raw materials and packaging materials to be able to act proactively and reduce them. You will be responsible making sure that the effect of all activities are measurable and reflected in the own department, whole supply chain organization and divisional KPIs such as lead time, service level, consumer complaints, supplier claims.
Important tasks and expectation connected to this role are that supplier audits are done according to plan and budget; you will work on improving complaint statistics, supplier development, continuous improvement process at suppliers, improvement of supplier performance, reduced cost of poor quality related to supplier deviations. As Supplier Quality & Supply Development Manager you will be responsible for developing your team (six direct reports) and secure quality on everyday deliveries.
This role reports directly to Head of Quality & EHS is located is Mölndal, Gothenburg. Travelling is required in this role.
- Structuring and coaching the team in working with suppliers according to divisional and department expectations.
- Providing coaching and guidance to employees to ensure deliveries and personal development.
- Contributing to the development of QEHS strategy, and ensure implementation.
- Supplier development and continuous improvement by using lean tools.
- Developing and implementing long-term plans for supplier development according to all division and PG strategies.
- Setting and following up budget on monthly basis.
- Coordinating and prioritizing sustainable sourcing, food safety and risk management audits.
- Ensure resources to participate and support QEHS project organization.
- Actively promoting applicable performance systems and indicators to ensure continuous improvement culture with visible results.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience with proven goal-oriented results.
- Relevant experience in working with supplier development from a holistic perspective as well as Production and Supply Chain
- Ability to build high performing and diverse team with a strong team spirit
- Experience in sustainability and social responsibility methods and tools from industries where this topic is very developed
- Business Acumen
- Proven ability to bring concepts into action
- Quality Management experience
- Experience in quality and sustainability standards and systems such as FSSCO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 or similar
- A flexible mindset with ability to lead change and development as well as taking decisions
- Positive attitude with a possibility and solution-oriented mindset.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- International experience is an advantage
Within Paulig Group, we work actively with food safety, quality, sustainability and responsible sourcing. Our values grow together, strive for excellence and stay curious should be our leading stars in everything we do. For us, the group mission of Exploring Great Taste, is not only about the flavors of our food and beverages, but also about leaving a great aftertaste. We are thus looking for a candidate that takes pride in honoring these values.
Application and Contact
This recruitment is managed by Your Talent. If you find the role challenging and interesting, please apply through www.yourtalent.se Interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Johan Sjöberg 0761-709851, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Emilia Persson 0793-355674, mail email@example.com